2020/21 - Expressions of Interest Berry Harvest
- Are you an experienced harvest worker looking to make some great money?
- Are you on a working holiday visa or are an Australian resident?
- Are you looking to complete your required 88 days farm work, on the one farm?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above, come work with this rapidly growing, family-owned berry farm in Cressy, Tasmania!
Burlington Berries is currently taking Expressions of Interest for Fruit Pickers and Packers to join our harvest team for the upcoming 2020/21 berry season. We’re looking for both new and experienced strawberry, raspberry and blackberry harvest workers who are available to start work in late October 2020, with the opportunity for work through to May/June 2021.
Whether you’re looking to lock in your 88 days of farm work, have school/university holidays to fill, recently lost your job due to COVID-19 or are simply looking to make some fast money to fund your adventures in Australia, this is the job for you.
To be considered for a position you MUST:
- be willing to self-isolate for 14 days if required
- have a current working visa or be an Australian citizen/permanent resident
- have a positive can-do attitude
- enjoy working outdoors and be available for early morning work 5 – 6 days per week including weekends
- be able to understand English
- be able to commit to a minimum of 8 weeks work
Burlington Berries provides competitive rates of pay, with picking work paid using the piece rate system – the more you pick the more you are paid.
If you are looking to join our team and this requires moving to Tasmania, please do not do so until you have been offered a position and undergone our COVID-19 screening process.